It’s hard to believe that in just over a week, the New England Patriots will face the Los Angeles Rams at Super Bowl LIII at Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA. Many of you have already purchased tickets to this bucket list event, and we look forward to helping more of you create this once in a lifetime experience for your friends and clients. Remember that in addition to tickets to the game, Events 365 also offers a variety of VIP and hospitality packages for the full Super Bowl Fan experience.
As Super Bowl Sunday approaches and reservations pick up, we want to remind everyone that all Super Bowl Tickets will be picked up in Atlanta, walking distance from the event.
Why we don’t ship
Super Bowl tickets on our platform are available for LOCAL PICK UP in Atlanta, GA and will NOT be shipped. This is standard industry-wide practice due to the tickets’ high value and risk of theft and counterfeit. Unique design features on Super Bowl tickets mean that we are unable to recreate or reissue ticket barcodes in the event they are lost in the mail by Federal Express. Local pick up is intended to protect the consumer, and this is why we have a team on location for Super Bowl each year.
Please disregard any ticket notes that you may see in the portal, as these do not reflect the special guidelines surrounding this unique event. We apologize for any confusion that this system error may cause.
How delivery is handled
Tickets will be available for local pickup in the heart of downtown Atlanta, just a mile from Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Once a ticket purchase is completed, we will provide the exact location to you and/or your clients. Members from Events 365 and Ticket Evolution teams will be on site at the designated pick up location to hand tickets to all individuals who purchased through Events 365 and/or Ticket Evolution.
Local pickup fulfillment of Super Bowl tickets WILL be backed by our 100% Buyer Guarantee.
- We require all individuals picking up tickets to have their name on file with our team, and present a valid government photo ID in order to collect the tickets. If anyone other than the person whose name is on the order will pick up the order, we are happy to accommodate, simply provide us with their name and information at your earliest convenience.
- Ticket Pickup is available from 02/01/19 – 02/02/19.
- Our Atlanta office will be open from 10am-6pm each day.
- Our team will be available through kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday.
- If your client arrives earlier, you can contact us at (404) 600-1420 to inquire if early pickup is available for their particular order.
Guidelines if your client insists on having their order shipped.
All Super Bowl tickets have a unique and detailed design with holographic images that help combat counterfeit, which means that we are unable to recreate or reissue tickets. Therefore, if a shipment of tickets is lost or stolen, we are NOT able to reissue or refund the order.
We DO NOT offer our 100% Buyer Guarantee on Super Bowl tickets that are shipped.
We have tickets in hand and we are able to ship them, however, as a business and industry-wide practice, we do not immediately release these seats to the shipping carrier without offering our clients a courtesy check on location and cost.
If you would like to arrange a physical shipment, you have the option first of insuring the package up to ticket subtotal value. Please note that the cost of insurance will be passed on to you or your client. If tickets are shipped, we must also confirm a location of shipment where you or your client will be available to sign for the package. Any shipments will require a signature for release.
If we can ship, and you make us ship
If you would still like to set up the shipment, we require that you call us to verify the following:
- A phone number to reach you.
- Shipping address, where you will be available to receive the FedEx delivery person.
- Verification of whether or not you would like to ship with or without insurance, and the value of that insurance.
- Payment made for shipment.
- Signed paperwork of authorization to ship, which will acknowledge that any liability of tickets lost by the shipping carrier is solely on the consumer and that you’ve absolved our companies from such liability.