You asked, we delivered! Long awaited Portal enhancements are here! We hope that these enhancements not only help you navigate the portal with ease, but make it easier for you find the perfect seats for your clients and check out in a jiffy.
The first update that we want to call your attention is your new, easy-to-access Shop URL’s. Now, you can simply copy the link from any page in Portal and share it via email, text, social media and more!
Important Links to help you use the new Portal!
- How to find your Shop URL – Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIL6ZVRZQjw.
- How to check out in the Portal – Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOhNGzNaGsA&t=4s
- How to use your Shop URL – Guide: https://www.events365.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Events365-UserGuide-Using-Shop-URL.pdf
In addition to the new placement of your unique Shop URLs, we have made changes to some of the functions within the Portal.
Here’s what’s new:
- Before you even begin a search, you can rely on clear instructions to help guide you through best practices.
- When you want to narrow down results by location, you no longer have to wrack your brain for the airport code. Now you can effortlessly search for a location by city name.
- Because we source our tickets from so many different suppliers, it’s important for you to quickly access important information like whether tickets are physical or mobile, when the tickets will be delivered, or if there is an obstructed view. The new, detailed notes about each ticket group are readily available when you hover over the icons. No more second guessing whether the tickets you have selected meet your clients’ needs.
- There are a lot of icons displayed in the ticket results for any given performance. If you don’t know what all of these colorful symbols. mean, simply click on the legends button to reveal detailed explanations for each icon.
- An underutilized feature of Portal is the additional Filter Options Bar. It now has even MORE options for you to find the EXACT tickets you are looking for.
- Instructions for how to search for an existing customer or add a customer is now clearly labeled.
- We now offer a discount feature which allows you to discount a purchase up to the amount of your commission on an order. You can find the discount field on the checkout page.
- Delivery details are detailed at checkout so that you know exactly how tickets will be delivered.
You can view a short video about how to check out in the Portal here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOhNGzNaGsA&t=4s